Should you forget your administrator password for WHMCS, you can request a password reset using the "Forgot your password?" link on the admin area login page.
If you do not see the the reset link, then the option has been disabled (which is a further security option offered in Setup > General Settings > Security Settings). To re-enable it, follow the steps below:
- Login to your database administration interface (usually phpMyAdmin via your server control panel)
- Select the WHMCS database in the left-hand menu
- Browse to the tblconfiguration table
- Ensure that the 'DisableAdminPWReset' setting has a blank value
- Finally click Go to apply the changes
If you now visit the admin login page again, you should then see the password reset link.