Regardless of the type of website, major browsers will soon start showing negative security indicators for sites that don’t use SSL.
This year, Google, Mozilla, and other internet companies have embarked on a mission to make insecure HTTP a thing of the past.
Major browsers have begun actively telling users that HTTP is not secure and with every update, the warnings are becoming more and more prominent.
Eventually Google plans to mark all HTTP sites as non-secure as announced in this blog post.
Offer your customers a solution from the leading brand in security
SSL presents a real opportunity for web hosting companies. Don't miss out.
- Instant setup and activation - start selling in just minutes
- Ready made landing pages to help promote and educate customers about your SSL offerings
- Automatic population of SSL products - just pick the certificates you want to sell
- Built-in promotion of the benefits of higher level OV and EV certificates
- Fully Automated SSL Issuance, Deployment and Installation with cPanel, Plesk & DirectAdmin
- Integrated upsells and promotions in web hosting purchase and checkout flows
- Integrated management - manage all aspects of certificates without leaving WHMCS
- Competitive Upgrade enables customers to switch from competing SSL providers without losing time