With over 15 million accounts in the UK and over 153 million worldwide, PayPal is a popular payment method amongst millions of online shoppers and one of the global leaders in online payments.
It’s a fast and secure way for customers to pay online via all major debit and credit cards, online bank transfers and via payments from PayPal account holders. Customers don’t even need a PayPal account to pay with PayPal.
- PayPal is affordable for businesses of all sizes.
- PayPal offers chargeback protection on qualifying transactions.
- PayPal offers different products to suit your business needs and size.
- PayPal integrates with a number of carts in just a few clicks meaning a seamless and straightforward integration.
And in WHMCS, we make it as easy as possible to take advantage of all of these benefits with native built-in support for all 3 of PayPal’s payment processing solutions.
PayPal Payments Standard
Provides an easy and secure way for customers to pay online. Buyers shop on your website, pay on PayPal and return to your site once complete. Setup can be completed in as little as a few minutes.
- Accept payments via all major debit and credit cards as well as bank transfers. Customers do not need to have a PayPal account to pay you.
- No set-up or monthly fees – you just pay a small fee for each payment received
- No approval required – you can start accepting online payments today.
- No PCI Compliance as all payment handling is done on PayPal’s servers.
Not a PayPal Member Yet? Click here to signup
Website Payments Pro/Payflow Pro
This is a merchant payment solution that enables you to accept credit & debit card payments directly via your website without the user ever knowing about PayPal. With Website Payments Pro, you can:
- Control your checkout from start to finish – the customer never leaves your site
- Process payments seamlessly in the background without the client ever knowing PayPal is involved
- Perform automatic recurring billing to customers credit & debit cards
- Have one package offering you all the benefits of a merchant account and gateway.