LiteSpeed Reseller Addon
Category: Action Hook - Type: Free
Last Updated: 27/05/2015 - Supported Versions: 5.2 or later
LiteSpeed Reseller Addon Module
This addon allows you sell LiteSpeed Web Server much more easily. With the addon, you can connect your installation of WHMCS’s billing system to LiteSpeed Technologies’ licensing server. This allows customers’ actions to be automatically reflected in your LiteSpeed account and allows you and your staff to easily organize and control your LiteSpeed licenses from WHMCS.
- Purchase licenses
- Upgrade or downgrade licenses
- Cancel licenses
- Sell licenses as an addon to other services or as standalone products
- View all your LiteSpeed licenses in one place
- Suspend, release, and cancel licenses
- Search licenses by a number of criteria
- View and search addon module activity
Installation and Configuration
- Download the files from the link below and add them to the corresponding directories.
Activate the addon in WHMCS (WHMCS > Setup > Addon Modules) and make sure all configuration values are filled in.
- Add configurable options (WHMCS > Setup > Configurable Options) to products for which you want to have LiteSpeed addon option available. (Option values must match those set in the Addon's Configure button.)
- Go to product setups (WHMCS > Setup > Products/Services > Products/Services). Make sure “Module Settings” uses a module you have listed in the addon's configurations. Add a custom field to store the LiteSpeed serial. Allow configurable option upgrading in the “Upgrades” tab.
- Check setup using the Verify Setup button in the LiteSpeed Reseller Addon.
Full installation, configuration, and usage instructions are included in the documentation in the addon download.
Forum Discussion Thread: http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?84670-LiteSpeed-Reseller-Addon
71 Users found this useful. Click here to vote for this addon
WHMCS is easily extendible through the many Developer Resources we make available, including modules, hooks, addons, API's and templates. So here you will find many third party developed extensions that can enhance and add to what WHMCS can do for you, as well as a number of Official Addons created by ourselves.
Disclaimer: The addons available here are provided by third party developers. WHMCS has not vetted the code in any of the addons listed here, and cannot be held responsible for any problems resulting from the use of them. We are also unable to provide support for any issues with third party code.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution